I have been giving talks about design and other topics since 2012. If you wish to invite me to one of your meetups, conferences or events, if you wish to interview me for a podcast or an article, please reach out.
I'd be happy to elaborate around one of the following subjects:
- anthropocenic design, externalities, designer's ethics and responsibilities,
- design of the self, definition of values and purpose,
- people-centered design and UX research,
- burnout, work and modern management crisis,
- inclusivity, racism, sexism in tech and design,
- free and open source software, attentiveness economy, surveillance capitalism,
- intersectional feminism and ecofeminism,
- empowerment of people in the use of new technologies...
I am more comfortable with 45 to 60mn talk time, but I can gladly comply to any length.
On the 07/04/2019 — Journées du Logiciel Libre, Lyon
On the 23/11/2017 — Codeurs en Seine, Rouen