UX is a philosophy more than just a role and it should guide a project's design from the first idea to implementation. I specialise in one of UX design's facets, dedicated to brand/company image and how to communicate around it. I help people and organisations to set the right communication fundamentals by defining their values, purpose, objectives and tone of voice.
Through more than 10 years of experience in web agencies and freelance design, I developped a versatile set of skills. My core competences are design and design thinking, around which I developped services such as:
- preliminary project study, specifications writing, competition research,
- definition of your need, target research, viability check of any web project,
- design thinking, ideation, conceptualisation and idea rationalisation, design sprints,
- information architecture, user research, user interviews, data collection and analysis, card sorting,
- copywriting and specific writing (technical, community related), proof reading,
- communication concepts, change management, positioning, planning, campaign planning, editorial plan,
- graphic design, visualisation, data visualisation, illustration,
- visual identities, communication kits, visual rhetoric, brand positioning,
- print design, catalogues, printed goods, brochures, leaflets, posters...
I am currently available for freelance missions and projects, mainly by remote work or in Lyon, France and Manchester, England.
Together with the strong values which drive my practice of design, my services are also built around strong commitments. Quality is at the very heart of what I do. It differentiates me from competition, contributes to a trustful relationship and makes for a better world. I naturally define my services around those 3 themes:
Trust and professionalism
Any professional relationship cannot exist without mutual trust and a commitment to a clean and professional output.
I am on time, I never leave my customers in the dark and keep them informed, I am available and transparent about my work.
I build clear and transparent budget proposals and invoices, I keep my time records available for my clients if they wish to see them.
As much as possible, I keep a good price/quality ratio throughout all my projects and hunt down what is useless and would make everyone lose time and money.
My way of giving advice is focused on the objective. They are experience and expertise driven, especially when the parameters can be optimised.
A solution tailored to the need
I am not an artist, I am a craftswoman, an engineer. I deliver the output that matches the expressed need in regards with my expertise and experience.
I aim right and favour to dedicate my time and efforts to the best hypothesis, with no need to work on several proposals (which would only fulfill an illusory need of having the choice and be detrimental to my work).